FAMILY MEMBERSHIP: $38.00/MONTH(Includes IRS allowable dependents/college students through 23)
SINGLE PARENT FAMILY: $30.00/MONTH (One parent in household)
ADULT: $28.00/MONTH (Individual 19 years of age through 59)
SENIOR: $25.00/MONTH(60 and over)
SENIOR COUPLE: $30.00/MONTH(60 and over)
YOUTH: $15/ MONTH(12-18)
One time join fee of $50 on all memberships except youth membership join fee of $25.One time join fee of $50 on all memberships except youth membership join fee of $25.
MEMBERSHIP CARD GUIDELINES
In order to protect the benefits of your mem-bership, the following guidelines are in effect:
- Membership card must be scanned at the front desk.
- Membership is not transferable.
- Sign in and pay for your guests.
- The membership card is the property of the YMCA
- It is provided to the member for his/her use only.
- *Replacement is available for $5.00.
The YMCA offers a babysitting service for parents using the Y. Parents must be in the facility and are responsible for furnishing the personal care items for their child/children. The child watch room is a benefit of membership.If a member checks children into the room who arenot members,the fee is $2 per child.
Monday through Thursday 4:00pm—7:30pm
Adult Fitness Classes
"Work at your own pace. Every journey has to begin somewhere."
- Beginner Cardio –Step movement, sport conditioning, balance, cardio, and strength training all packed into a 45 minute class. Aerobic exercise that pro-motes physical fitness.
- Chair Exercise–This class includes 45 minutes of lower and upper body ex-ercises with emphasis on range of motion, building endurance, balance and stretching.
- Chair only –Most exercises performed in chair while sitting emphasis on strength and balance.
- Wellness Center Interval Class–Agreat work-out alternating cardiovascular exercise and strength training, by becoming familiar with the equipment in the Wellness Center. Perfect for all fitness levels!
- Abs/Core Strengthening-Hit your middle with core conditioning exercises to enhance abdominal definition and stability. Mat work and/or standing exer-cises at your own pace.
- Slim and Sculpt –Designed to slim and sculpt the major groups such as arms, back, and legs by using hand weights and bands. The area of focus may vary from one class to the next.
- Cardio Strength Circuit -The variety of cardio and compound exercises will engage all your muscles, including your core and stabilizer muscles for an ef-fective total body workout. By doing everything in a circuit format, you’ll keep the heart rate elevated throughout the workout so you burn more calories both during and after your workout.
"A Healthy Outside Starts from Inside"
- Cybex Treadmills
- Cybex Arc Trainers
- Hoist ROC-IT Abs—pivoting seat pad provides multiple abdominal exercises and results.
- Hoist Pec Fly/Rear Delt—swiveling handles with rotating grips provide multi-ple hand positions, adjustable range-of-motion exercise arms for pec fly or rear delt exercises, seven seat pad adjustments for varying user heights
- Hoist Chin/Dip Assist—offers 14 exercise variations; 7 with assistance and 7 without; rock grip handles that provide wrist, arm, and shoulder strength
- Hoist Leg Press/Calf Raise—large oval foot plate provides multiple foot posi-tions for both leg press and calf exercises
- Hoist Functional Trainer—space efficient functional trainer; five pull-up/chin-up grip options including patented Flip N Grip handles and rock grips
- Hoist Chest Press/Shoulder Press—multiple seat and press arm options; dual-position hand grips
- Hoist Leg Curl/Leg Extension—eight back pad adjustments for varying leg lengths
- Hoist Preacher Curl/Triceps Extension–allows performance of biceps and triceps exercises in one machine
- Hoist Lat Pulldown/Mid Row—telescoping chest pad with integrated thigh pads provide proper positioning and support for pulldown and mid row exercis-es
- Hoist 7 Degree Smith Squat Rack—7° angle on linear exercise movement; EZ-LOC LATCHING MECHANISMTM automatically locks and unlocks weight bar and safety stops; Starting weight of Olympic Bar: 25 lbs
- Matrix R3X Recumbent Bike—LED console display is easily navigated by us-ers of all experience levels; Ergo Form seat and back pad enhance comfort and support; Step-thru entry for easy access Low-watt starting resistance
- Matrix U3X Upright Bike—Intuitive one-hand adjustment fine-tunes seat po-sition; race-inspired handles provide a comfortable ride experience; step-thru entry for easy access
- Schwinn AD Pro Dual Action Bike—unlike traditional exercise bikes, those based around air resistance can meet every skill/intensity level because they have no minimum or maximum tension settings. Resistance is controlled natu-rally by the rider’s effort. With the Airdyne AD Pro you can pedal slowly for a low-intensity and low-impact workout or pedal faster for more resistance.
Youth Certification Class for the Wellness Center
(cardio and multifunction equipment only)
Classes are held the first Wednesday of every month
Limited to 6 participants per class
(Sign up required, $25 fee)
|Fitness Class Schedule - February 2019|
|6:00 AM - 6:45 AM||#2 Beginner Cardio - Beth||#2 Beginner Cardio - Beth|
|7:00 AM - 7:30 AM||#2 Abs/Core Strengthening - Beth||#2 Abs/Core Strengthening|
|8:00 AM - 9:00 AM||Wellness Center Interval Class - Beth||Wellness Center Interval Class - Beth|
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||#2 Chair/Chair Exercise - Beth||#2 Chair/Chair Exercise - Beth|
|4:45 PM - 5:30 PM||#2 Slim and Sculpt - April||#2 Slim and Sculpt - April|
|5:45 PM - 6:15 PM||#2 Abs/Core Strengthening - April||#2 Abs/Core Strengthening - April|
|6:30 PM - 7:15 PM||#2 Cardio Strength Circuit - April||#2 Cardio Strength Circuit - April|
|#1 - Activity Room I||#2 - Activity Room II||Wellness Center|